Swiss gold global compensation plan.
Many people have lost their money, so how do you safeguard yourself from joining a company that just wants to swipe your money and run?
In this review, I’ll look at the company first, then look at the products they have for affiliates to sell, then the compensation plan, and finally, we’ll see if it’s legit or not.
So let’s jump in now and look at Swiss Gold Global
So Swiss Gold Global is not Swiss, it’s owned and operated by its founder and CEO, an Australian called Bill Rowell.
Their website swissgoldglobal.com says they were founded in 2008 with a mission to bring secure and easy silver and gold based savings to everyone.
Indeed, Swiss Global Gold is a company that specializes in precious metal management.
They help people exchange between Bitcoin currency to Swiss certified pure silver and gold.
So that’s what the company does, let’s we what products they have for affiliates.
Swiss Gold Global Review– The Products
Swiss Gold Global is a company that offers Silver and gold precious metals to retail customers.
A retail customer must pay a one-time payment of $150 and then $50 monthly after that.
When you join, you can upgrade to the Premium Swiss Gold Global membership and get a 25% discount off the starting membership cost
How to gain Bitcoin with a free customer account with Swiss Gold Global
Swiss Gold Global Affiliates earn commissions when they sponsor a new affiliate
There are ten ranks in the compensation plan, which I’ll now show you
They look like this:
But firstly, here are some acronyms for you:
– PSR = Personal Shared Volume which is sales generated by selling Gold and Silver.
– PV = Personal Volume
– GV = Group Volume
– Affiliate– You must generate 500 PSR or 50 PV a month
– Manager– You must maintain 500 PSR or 50 PV a month and recruit and maintain two or more active affiliates (250 GV after the first month).
– Team Leader– You must recruit and maintain at three or more active affiliates, two of which must be affiliates and one a Manager and have a downline generating a minimum of 750 GV a month.
– Director– Recruit and maintain four or more active affiliates, two of which must be affiliates, one a Manager and one a Team Leader and have a downline generating at least 3750 GV a month.
– Executive Director– Recruit and maintain five or more affiliates, three which must be affiliates, one a Director and one an Executive Director and have a downline generating at least 15,000 GV a month.
– Ambassador– Maintain recruited five or more affiliates, some of which must be a Director and one an Executive Director and have a downline generating at least 15,000 GV a month.
– Senior Ambassador– Maintain five recruited active affiliates, one of which must be an Executive Director and one an Ambassador and have a downline generating at least 30,000 GV a month.
– National Ambassador– Maintain five recruited active affiliates, two which must be Ambassador or higher and have a downline generating at least 100,000 GV a month.
– Gold Ambassador– Maintain five recruited active affiliates, three of which must be Ambassador or higher and have a downline generating a minimum of 100,000 GV a month.
– Platinum Ambassador– Maintain five recruited active affiliates, four of which must be Ambassador or higher and have a downline generating at least 100,000 GV a month.
Note: No more than 60% of the GV volume can come from one leg. When an affiliate has reached Executive Director it becomes no greater than 40% from one leg.
To become an active affiliate in Swiss Gold Global, you must meet both the weekly and the monthly requirements:.
– Weekly Requirement– You must generate and maintain 500 PSR or 50 PV for five consecutive weeks.
– Monthly Requirement– You must generate and maintain 500 PSR or 50 PV.
Retail Sales Commissions.
When a retail customer buys the $150 one-time and $50 per month membership, an affiliate can earn a 10% commission on these sales.
As an affiliate, you can also earn residual commissions on these two.
Affiliates can also earn $55 when they sponsor a new affiliate.
Residual Commission Payout.
Swiss Gold Global uses a Unilever compensation plan structure to pay affiliates.
This is how it works
You are placed at the top of the structure.
When you personally recruit someone, they are placed on your level 1. In a uni level structure, you can recruit as lots of people as you like.
When someone on your level 1 recruits someone, they are positioned on your level 2.
When someone on your level 2 recruits someone, they are placed on your level 3.
And so it goes on. With Swiss Gold Global, you will receive a commission from 7 levels. How much you are paid will depend on your rank.
These are the Swiss Gold Global ranks:
– Affiliate pays 5% on levels 1 and 2
– Manager pays 5% on levels 1 to 3
– Team Leader pays 5% on levels 1 to 4
– Director pays 5% on levels 1 to 5
– Executive Director pays 5% on levels 1 to 7
All commission percentages are paid out monthly.
Silver and gold Commissions
When a retail customer or an affiliate buys Gold and Silver, whoever sponsored them will get paid a commission:
– If the purchasing affiliate is a retail customer, the recruiting affiliate is paid 2%.
– If the purchasing affiliate is a paid Swiss Gold Global affiliate, the affiliate is paid 1%.
Check Match Bonus.
There is also a check match bonus that is available to members who sponsor those who reach the rank of Ambassador or higher.
The percentage of check match bonus depends upon your affiliate rank:.
– Ambassador gets 10% match.
– Senior Ambassador gets 15% match.
– National Ambassador gets 20% match.
Rank Achievement Bonus.
When a new rank in Swiss Gold Global is achieved, you will receive a one-time bonus as follows.
– Team Leader receives $100.
– Director receives $200.
– Executive Director $300.
– Ambassador receives $500.
– Senior Ambassador receives $750.
– National Ambassador receives $1000.
– Gold Ambassador receives $2000.
Build a Bedrock Bonus SGG.
There is another bonus called the Build a Bedrock Bonus. This $200 bonus which is earned when you sponsor an affiliate in your first 30 days and they do the same.
The cost to Join Swiss Gold Global.
The cost to join Swiss Gold Global as a member is a one-time fee of $150 and then $50 a month after that.
Swiss Gold Global Review– Conclusion.
As you can see Swiss Gold Global sells retail services and products and has a detailed compensation plan …
They are totally legit though you might find recruiting to be a challenge. I personally don’t know anyone who has an interest in precious metals, and you must take into account that the price of silver and gold fluctuates all the time.
However, if gold and silver enthuse you then this might turn out to a be a little earner for you.
I hope you enjoyed my Swiss Gold Global review and if you have any questions, be sure to them in the comments below.
Sign up today for FREE >> http://mattfeast.realwealthrevolution.com